Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Seminary Scholarship:


For those of you who didn't know, I am now finishing my fourth year at New Geneva Theological seminary. After this, I'll have 1.5 years to go. Language is almost finished, systematics winding down, and I still feel like I know too little. New Geneva has been a great school for me; God has clearly orchestrated everything from the order of classes I have taken to the people I sit with each semester. He has provided for me time and again and I am so grateful.

As I "race" towards the end of my studies, I try to find helps to get me through this with less damage to the finances. Recently, I applied for a seminary scholarship, where I may win some money to help me along. As I reflect on the end of seminary, which seems too far away and yet very near, I am most thankful for an incredible wife who has supported and loved me through each and every moment of study, test prep, complaining, and joy I have experienced. Thanks Nicole!

No comments: